Professional Applicator/Crop Advisor Trainee
- Experience operating large equipment.
- Sound knowledge of crop production and pest management.
- Background or experience in Agriculture, with a Diploma or Degree.
- First-rate computer skills.
- Personable and reliable.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Self starter (requires little supervision).
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills.
- Capability and willingness to pursue CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) certification.
- Capability of achieving Professional Applicators certificates.
- Applicants will be required to operate custom application equipment during the spring and fall seasons.
- Applicants must understand and have the ability to complete preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Crop Advisor’s time will be spent on customer calls and on-farm visits, where you will be working to satisfy grower needs.
- He/She will provide agronomic advice and promote the company’s services and products, expressing a specialty in fertilizer, seed and crop protection products.
- He/She will organize and assist with field scouting and soil sampling.
- He/She will organize informational meetings and presentations for growers.
- Assist in managerial tasks such as purchasing inventory, and dispatching deliveries and custom application jobs.
- Provide services to the customer with a quality and expertise above and beyond their expectations.
- Additional hours are required during the spring season.
Please direct resumes, cover letters, and further inquires to:
Jeff Holmes, Manager
PO Box 218